STEM/Tinkering Lab Trainer
Location: Tamil Nadu
Experience : 1 Year experience / Fresher
- Good background of electronics, robotics or STEM subjects
- Understanding our curriculum, our pedagogues and our support models
- Delivering the STEM curriculum through hands-on way of teaching to students via Robotics platform
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Microcontroller boards: Arduino UNO, Nano, Mega, Raspberry pi
- IoT sensors
- Courses completion in areas of IoT, Microcontroller boards is an added advantage.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Candidate will be incharge of implementation of Tinkering / STEM lab at schools across Tamil Nadu. To provide teacher training at school campus for 2 to 3 days.
- Manage stakeholder expectations by to providing refresher training once in 4 months and support schools for successful implementation.
- Conducting STEM and Robotics sessions through Experiments and Hands-on activities in Schools
- Handle Training at Tech Makerz Centre for Innovation(TMCFI)/School.
- Design & Development of innovative Experiments, Activities & Modules in the field of STEM, robotics.
- Maintains an inventory of materials to support the collection and organization of supplies necessary for teaching in school.
- Create an environment that treats people with respect and enables them to develop and realize their potential.
- Guiding students on projects
- Supporting logistics activities
- Resume based shortlisting. Mailing address - email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephonic interview
- Personal interview