INTERN – STEM Trainer
LOCATION: Chennai & Vellore
Education : BE/BTECH
Experience : 1 Year experience / Fresher
Job Type : Internship
Duration : 3 – 4 Months
Internship in STEM Training with passion towards teaching new age innovative curriculum. Candidate will be responsible to provide technology driven, innovative and experiential learning-based training to school students.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Conducting STEM and Robotics sessions through Experiments and Hands-on activities in Schools
- Handle Training at Tech Makerz Centre for Innovation(TMCFI)/School.
- Design & Development of innovative Experiments, Activities & Modules in the field of STEM, robotics.
- Maintains an inventory of materials to support the collection and organization of supplies necessary for teaching in school.
- Create an environment that treats people with respect and enables them to develop and realize their potential.
- Guiding students on projects
- Strong interest in teaching students at School.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage and communicate with large group of audience. Ability to deal with children and youth in interesting and meaningful manner.
- Proficiency in computer applications and internet usage.
- During the internship program you will gain Hands on experince in STEM & Robotics field.
- You will get experience in LabView programming.
- End of the program you will get strong knowledge in 21st century skills which will be help full more for your career challenges.
- Looking forward interested candidates.